Wednesday, January 30, 2008

You Make My Day

I received this lovely "You Make My Day" award from Sheree Boyd. I always love to visit Sheree's blog; lots of super cute illustrations there.

"You Make My Day" award works like this:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make me think and/or make my day.
2. Acknowledge the post of the award giver.
3. Display the "You Make my Day Award" logo with a link to the post that I wrote. (Optional)
4. Tell the award winners that they have won by commenting on their blogs with the news.

Here are just a few of the blogs that always make me smile:
1. Shawna JC Tenney (her style: enchanting and whimsical)
2. Katie McDee (lots of delightful characters)
3. Eli Edmundson (Cute and clever comics. Great for a pick-me-up.)
4. Dani Jones (a very talented illustrator with lots of great art tips)
5. Alicia Traveria (darling designs and an entertaining read)

4 comments:

Eli said...

Hey thanks, Alisa. Lola and Rugby are ecstatic!

Dani said...

Thanks Alisa. I love your work.

Shawna said...

Thanks, Alisa! You make my day too! It will be fun to see you again at the reception. I always love your illustrations too. :)

Katie McDee said...

Thank you Alisa! btw I love your blog... Your work is so wonderful and inspiring!